Our current research interests include:
- Detect early brain network changes in preclinical and clinical neuropsychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s disease and psychosis
- Understand the neurophysiological signatures and behavioral relevance of time-varying brain functional connectivity
- Examine the longitudinal brain network changes and its associations with cognitive and mental problems in the developing and aging brain
- Investigate the underlying neural mechanism of brain-computer interface-based intervention
- Examine the influence of amyloid-beta, tau, and cerebrovascular pathology as well as other risk factors on brain integrity and cognition in aging
- Develop machine learning and statistical methods for big data analysis, brain-behavior associations, and disease prognosis
An open source software suite for processing and analyzing (human) brain MRI images.
Designed for the analysis of brain imaging data sequences. The sequences can be a series of images from different cohorts, or time-series from the same subject. The current release is designed for the analysis of fMRI, PET, SPECT, EEG and MEG.
A MATLAB toolbox which implements multiple algorithms for independent component analysis and blind source separation of group (and single subject) functional magnetic resonance imaging data.
A versatile resource program developed for diffusion tensor image (DTI) computation and fiber tracking.
Psychophysics Toolbox Version 3 (PTB-3) is a free set of Matlab and GNU Octave functions for vision and neuroscience research. It synthesizes and shows accurately controlled visual and auditory stimuli for the observer.
A program that allows viewing 3D cortical surface models, and mapping volumetric data onto them.
A toolbox for SPM which provides routines for region of interest analysis.
Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse (NITRC) is a source of neuroinformatics tools, publicly available data sets, and a cloud computing environment.
A cross-platform NIfTI format image viewer.
A MATLAB toolbox for complex-network analysis of structural and functional brain-connectivity data sets.
FMRIB Software Library (FSL) is a library of analysis tools for FMRI, MRI and DTI brain imaging data.
Pipeline for analyzing brain diffusion images (PANDA) is a Matlab toolbox for pipeline processing of diffusion MRI images. For each subject, PANDA can provide outputs in 2 types: i) diffusion parameter data that is ready for statistical analysis; ii) brain anatomical networks constructed by using diffusion tractography.
Mainly an EEG, ERP and inverse solutions tool, with some fast and powerful 3D display capabilities.
Resting-State fMRI Data Analysis Toolkit (REST) is a convenient toolkit to calculate Functional Connectivity (FC), Regional Homogeneity (ReHo), Amplitude of Low-Frequency Fluctuation (ALFF), Fractional ALFF (fALFF), Gragner causality, degree centrality, voxel-mirrored homotopic connectivity (VMHC) and perform statistical analysis.